- "I want my kid to be a kid as long as he can."
- "I want my kid to grow up as fast as he can."
- "I must be able to have my opinion not only heard, but followed in how you, the youth pastor, does ministry"
- "You are my child's pastor, but not mine...so I don't have to submit to you"
- "You may know stuff about the bible and really connect with my child, but in the end, I like you but I really don't have a great respect for you because you're so young"
Why is it that Parents can tell their child they must call us Pastor "So and So" but then not treat us like one?